Dienstag, 28. Mai 2019

♣I Know Follower by Engeljess23♣


♦!Must Have Mods!♦
Install this first when not then crash
-xp32 for HDT Working (all my followers)
  
♦Master Files♦
-Skyrim(the Game)
-HDT High Heel System(for Boots)


♣Info:
She is Standalone
She is Essential 
You can she Marriage
She Have Full-Armor & Body-Full-UUNP-HDT
She Leveling with you

♣Multi Master:
+She IS NORD PALADIN+Restoration(healing)
+Heavy Armor+Light Armor
+Two-Handed+One-Handed

♦Location♣:you find she Temple of kynareth,Whiterun
Open ^Console and give Help iknow 
When you have Player.Placeatme ...(NPC NUMBER)

♥Download For Skyrim LE♥
❤️Download For Skyrim SE❤️
♥Download For XBOXONE♥


♦Thank you for Downloading And Have fun :D
Please Testing and give me you Feedback and/or Send me PM
For Problems etc... or join my Discord Server♦










1 Kommentar: